Proscenic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Cordless Stick Vacuum
Book a repair or service
Register Your Product
Your cart is empty
POPULAR SEARCH TERMS
How to Use
Proscenic M7 vacuum can’t recharging
1. Confirm that the light of the charging base is on or not. If not, check if the power strip is on and the adapter is plugged in (pic 2).
2. Wipe the charging spring on the charging base and main body. Confirm that there is no dirt on the charging spring causing poor contact.
3. Start cleaning from the charging base, confirm whether the cleaner can be recharged after cleaning.
4. Put the machine on the charging base manually. If it can be charged, please make sure there are no barriers around the charging base within 1 meter.
5. If the problem still can’t be resolved. Please contact the customer service.
Proscenic M7 robot cleaner cleaning disorderly
1. Do not expose the cleaner under direct sunlight during cleaning.
2. Clean scattered lines and debris before cleaning to prevent cleaning route error (pic 1).
3. Clean the dirt on the wheels and restart the cleaner before cleaning (pic 2).
M7 robot vacuum cleaner front bumper switch fault
1. Check if the EVA foam on both sides of the bumper has been removed.
2. Softly flap left, middle and right side of the bumper, check if it works.
3. If the bumper does not bounce smoothly，loose 6 screws on the bumper with Philips screwdriver.
Voice prompt 1.Please confirm that the laser radar is not blocked
Please check or remove foreign objects around the lidar or move the device to a new location to restart
Voice prompt 2.Please wipe the cliff sensor and move to the new position to start
Wipe the main power cliff sensor and try again (refer to the manual for sensor location)
Voice prompt 3.A strong magnetic field is detected, moved to a new location, and then retried
Please move the host to a new location and try again
Voice prompt 4.Please check the collision sensor and clear the foreign object around it
Try pressing the front bumper and clearing the foreign object, then restart
Voice prompt 5.The host temperature is abnormal. Please wait for the temperature to return to normal
The host temperature is too high or too low. Please wait until the temperature returns to normal before using
Voice prompt 6.Charging is abnormal. Please clean the charging contact area
Please check if the original power adapter is used. Please check if the charging stand is in the horizontal position
Can not boot
The battery is low, please charge it before using it
Ambient temperature is too low (less than 0℃) or too high(higher than 50℃)
Unable to start cleaning
The battery is low, please charge it before starting it.
There is abnormal noise during cleaning
Roller brush, side brush or left/right wheel may wrap foreign objects, please clean after shutdown
Decrease in cleaning ability or falling out from machine
The dust box is full, please clean the dust
HEPA components have been blocked, please clean up
The roller brush is wrapped by foreign matter, please clean the main brush
Unable to connect to WiFi
WiFi signal is not good, please make sure the host is in a good WiFi signal coverage
WiFi connection is abnormal, reset WiFi and download the latest app Try to connect again
Please confirm that the host is not in the do not disturb mode, it will not continue to clean in this mode
Manually recharging or putting the main unit back into the charging stand will lead the machine not to continue cleaning from last interruption
Cannot return to the charging stand after spot cleaning or moving the position
After spot cleaning or long-distance moving position, the host will re-generate the map. If the charging stand is far away, it may not be able to automatically recharge.Please manually put the host back into the charging stand to charge
Scheduled cleaning does not work
Please confirm that the device is connected to the network. If the device is not connected to the network, you cannot synchronize the scheduled cleaning task
Host is always offline
Please ensure that the equipment distribution network is successful and always within the WiFi coverage
Phone cannot pair device
Please make sure that the charging stand and the host are within the WiFi coverage and the signal is good. Follow the instructions to reset the WiFi and then pair it
Free Shipping on All Orders
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
1-Year Limited Warranty
Safe & Secure