Proscenic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Pay 1$ to get 20% off discount code.
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Cordless Stick Vacuum
Book a repair or service
Register Your Product
Proscenic Affiliate Marketing Program rules
Your cart is empty
POPULAR SEARCH TERMS
880T & 860L & 880L
880T & 860L & 880L
How to Use
880T & 860L & 880L
Warning "Please put it in a safe place"
1. Turn over the cleaner and check if 4 ground inspection lights stained. Wipe the ground inspection lights with a soft dry cloth (pic 1).
2. Clear up scattered wires and debris before cleaning, in case the cleaner get stuck in obstacle and report errors (pic 2).
3. After cleaning, place the cleaner on the ground and restart.
Proscenic 880T & 860L & 880L winding of side brush
1. Take down the side brush and clean the brush (pic 1).
2. Replace it if the side brush is deformed (pic 2), please contact the service center to purchase new side brush.
3. Restart and check the cleaner status after reinstalling.
880T & 860L & 880L vacuum unable to start / no response after start
1. Manually place the cleaner on the charging base and check if the cleaner can be charged normally (pic 1).
2. Turn over the cleaner, remove the battery cover to confirm if the battery cable is in place (pic 2).
3. If the machine can be turned on when charging at the wireless charging base, but still cannot be turned on after charging for some time, the battery shall be changed.
4. If the cleaner can only be turned on while charging, that means the battery should be replaced.
Proscenic 880T & 860L & 880L vacuum short working period
1. Insufficient charging time(4-6 hours for full charge) would cause insufficient battery power (pic2).
2. Cleaning has been done, auto recharge causes the illusion of a short working period. (pic 1).
3. Check if the power supply is between 100-240V, the cleaner can be charged normally if the power light is on (pic 1).
4. The battery needs to be replaced if the cleaner fully charged but worked a short time in a large area.
880T & 860L & 880L vacuum winding of the roller brush
1. Take down the roller brush and clean tangled debris.
2. Remove the end cap of the roller brush for cleaning if debris is seriously tangled at both ends (pic 2).
3. Take down the roller brush and restart cleaner, if the cleaner still alarmed, that means roller brush component should be replaced.
4. After cleaning, put the cleaner on the ground and restart it to check the cleaner status.
880T & 860L & 880L robot vacuum cleaner whirling backward
1. Check if the front bumper rebound of the cleaner is smooth, flap the front bumper and restart it to confirm the cleaner status (pic 1).
2. Do not expose the cleaner under strong sunlight during cleaning process checking.
3. Black objects or large gaps can effect checking.
4. The wheelset should be replaced if cleaning whirling around at the same place or only one wheel can work.
880T & 860L &880L robot vacuum water can’t flow
1. Check if the water tank filter is in place and reassemble it.
2. Check if the water tank filter is dirty or clogged (pic 1). Replace it if clogged (pic 2).
3. Check if the water tank mop and Velcro are attached.
880T & 860L & 880L robot unable to find charging base
1. Check if the charging base light is on (pic 1).
2. There must be no obstacles in front of the charging base within 1.5 meters and around it within 1 meter.
3. If the cleaner far away from the charging base after cleaning, it may not reach the charging base in 20 minutes. It is recommended that use the selective cleaning area function.
4. It is suggested that the charging base should lean against the wall.
880T & 860L & 880L robot automatically get off from charging base
1. Check if there is a cleaning schedule at the APP (pic 1).
Check if the floor under the charging base is uneven, slight vibration of the cleaner could cause poor contact of charging spring (pic 2).
3. Check if the power adapter has been plugged in.
4. Check if there is a momentary power outage, which could cause recharge again.
Voice prompt 1: Please put back the dust box and filter
Please try to replace the filter and confirm that the filter and dust box are in place. If the problem remains, please try to replace the filter again.
Voice prompt 2: Please move the robot to the horizontal ground to start
The robot is tilted at start up, please put the robot on the horizontal ground to restart
Voice prompt 3: Please check the fall arrest sensors and move the robot to a new position to start
The robot suspends. Please move it to another position and restart it ; Dirty fall-arrest sensors may cause the fault, so please wipe them with soft rag
Voice prompt 4: Please clean the right wheel
The right wheel is entangled with garbage. Please remove garbage.
Voice prompt 5: Please clean the left wheel
The left wheel is entangled with garbage. Please remove garbage.
Voice prompt 6: Please clean the side brush
The side brush is entangled with garbage. Please disassemble the side brush and clean it
Voice prompt 7: Please clean the main brush
The main brush may be entangled with garbage. Please remove it and its bearing to clean.
Voice prompt 8: Please place the robot on the ground to start
The wheels are suspended. Please place the robot on the ground to start.
Voice prompt 9: Please clear the obstacle around the charging base
Please clear the obstruction or other objects around the charging stand; if these cannot be cleared, please move the charging stand to a new position.
Voice prompt 10: Please wipe the front infrared sensor and move the robot to a new position
Please wipe the infrared sensor with a dry cloth, and clear the obstruction or foreign objects around the robot. If they cannot be cleared, please move the robot to a new position to start.
Voice prompt 11: Please check if the edge sensor needs cleaning.
The edge sensor is covered by dust, please wipe the sensor;
Voice prompt 12: The collision bumper is abnormal, please check if you need to clean it.
The collision bumper is stuck. Please tap it for several times to remove foreign objects.
If there is no foreign objects, please move the robot to another position to start.
Voice prompt 13: Please clear the obstacles around the robot and try again.
The robot may be stuck or trapped. Please clear obstacles around it.
Voice prompt 14: Please check if the lidar cover get stuck
Please clear foreign objects around the lidar or move the robot to a new position to restart
Free Shipping on All Orders
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
1-Year Limited Warranty
Safe & Secure