Proscenic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Cordless Stick Vacuum
Book a repair or service
Register Your Product
Your cart is empty
POPULAR SEARCH TERMS
How to Use
Proscenic 811GB vacuum can't recharging
1. Confirm that the light of the charging base is on or not. If not, check if the power strip is on and the adapter is plugged in (pic 2).
2. Wipe the charging spring on the charging base and main body. Confirm that there is no dirt on the charging spring causing poor contact.
3. Start cleaning from the charging base, confirm whether the cleaner can be recharged after cleaning.
4. Put the machine on the charging base manually. If it can be charged, please make sure there are no barriers around the charging base within 1 meter.
5. If the problem still can’t be resolved. Please contact the customer service.
811GB vacuum cleaning disorderly
1. If the cleaner turning in the same place, replaced wheel set by referencing <811GB Robot vacuum cleaner replacement wheel set operation guidelines >.
2. Do not expose the cleaner under direct sunlight during cleaning.
3. Clean scattered lines and debris before cleaning to prevent cleaning route error (pic 1).
4. Clean the dirt on the wheels and restart the cleaner before cleaning (pic 2).
811GB vacuum front bumper switch fault
1. Softly flap left, middle and right side of the bumper, check if it works (pic 1).
2. If the bumper does not bounce smoothly, loose 6 screws on the bumper with Philips screwdriver (pic 2).
3. Remove the front bumper and check if the front ejector would be stuck.
Guide of 811GB vacuum water tank not installed
1. Scrub two springs on the water tank and make sure there is no dirt on it (pic 1).
2. Scrub two springs on the main body to confirm that the springs are not deformed (pic 2).
3. Remove the water tank and reinstall it. Confirm that the water tank is parallel to the upper cover and the water tank buckles bounce up (pic 3).
Free Shipping on All Orders
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
1-Year Limited Warranty
Safe & Secure