Return & Warranty
Easy Order Tracking
One-Year Limited Warranty
The limited warranty applies to purchases made from authorised retailers of Proscenic. Warranty coverage applies to the original owner and to the original product only and is not transferable。
One-Year Limited Warranty
Proscenic warrants that the unit shall be free from defects in material for a period of one year from the date of purchase when it is used under normal household conditions and maintained according to the requirements outlined in this instruction manual, subject to the following conditions and exclusions. Refurbished products sold by Proscenic come with their own unique warranty that you can find on the product listing or contact us at email@example.com with your order receipt for confirmation. Non-consumables such as motor bought separately come with 3-month limited warranty.
Apart from sufficient proof of purchase, online product registration may also be required in case of warranty claim, thus we highly recommend that upon purchase, you register your product(s) on Proscenic’s official website (www.proscenic.com) for reference and enjoy potential exclusive benefits. To register, please select the corresponding purchase channel along with the correct order number and product’s serial number (SN).
The original unit deemed defective, according to Proscenic’s sole discretion, will be repaired or replaced for up to one year from the original purchase date.
In the rare event that a replacement unit is issued, the warranty coverage ends ninety (90) days following the receipt date of the replacement unit or the remainder of the existing warranty, whichever is greater. If the unit is replaced, Proscenic reserves the right to replace unit with one of equal or greater value.
What Is Not Covered
Unless agreed in writing, the Limited Warranty will not apply to consequential and incidental damages and not apply if the defect(s) relate to:
- Consumable parts such as filters or brushes etc. that are subject to normal wear and tear, and require regular maintenance and/or replacement to ensure the proper functioning of your unit.
- Defects caused by rough or inappropriate handling or use or damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning or other acts of nature, external sources such as weather, electrical outages or power surges.
- Improper operation or maintenance, use not in accordance with the Product instructions or connection to improper voltage supply.
- Negligent use or care, neglect or careless operation or misuse of the Product.
- Accident, abuse, misapplication, or any unauthorised repair, modification or disassembly or opening of the chassis of the Product.
- Any failure by Buyer or a third party to comply with environmental and storage requirements for the Product specified by Seller.
- Any failure to adequately package the Product for transportation.
- If the battery has been short-circuited, if the seals of the battery enclosure of the cells are broken or show evidence of intervention or if the battery has been used in equipment other than that for which it has been specified.
- Use of parts not in accordance with the Product instructions.
- Use of parts and accessories other than those produced or recommended by Proscenic.
- Use in a commercial environment as the Product is designed for residential use only.
- Extreme or external causes beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to: breakdowns, fluctuation, or interruptions in electric power, ISP (internet service provider) service or wireless networks.
- Weak and/or inconsistent wireless signal strength in your home.
- Any product(s) purchased from unauthorised dealers/resellers.
- Products used outside the country of purchase.
- Lost and/or stolen products.
This Limited Warranty is your sole and exclusive remedy against Proscenic’s sole and exclusive liability in respect of defects in your Product. This Limited Warranty replaces all other Proscenic warranties and liabilities, whether oral or written.
For Retailer Store purchasing
If you wish to make a warranty claim, please contact your local distributor.
Upon contacting your distributor, please have the serial number of your Product ready and the original proof of purchase from an authorised reseller, showing the date of purchase and full details of the Product.
For Online Store purchasing
Please reach us by either of these channels
Live Chat: www.proscenic.com
Tel: (Only in English and Japanese currently. More languages support coming soon…)
EU: +44 (0)808 273 7688 Mon-Fri
US & CA: +1(833) 313 1310 Mon-Fri
JP: 050-5533-2720 Mon-Fri
When calling the customer support center, please have the order number for the purchase of the Proscenic product from the authorised retailer ready.
Proscenic provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. All products purchased from our online store come with a 30-day, money-back satisfaction guarantee. Also, we offer a one-year warranty explained in our Warranty Policy, it begins from the date you place your order.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Proscenic’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin. Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
1. Returns must include all accessories;
2. Items must include original packaging;
3. For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs;
4. For non-quality related warranty claims, Proscenic refunds the cost of the product itself;
5. Returns may be rejected if the product does not meet the above requirements;
Refund requests for the 30-day money-back guarantee expire 30 days after the package shows delivered. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Proscenic’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty claims for quality-related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Proscenic or Proscenic’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Proscenic’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through Proscenic’s authorized distributors and retailers are handled through Proscenic.
Proscenic will replace a defective product with a brand new product if the replacement request is made within 1 month of purchase; If the replacement request is made after 1 month of purchase, Proscenic will replace the defective product with a factory refurbished model of equal value. Obsolete or discontinued products that are defective and under warranty will be replaced with the same product if available. Otherwise, it will be replaced with an equivalent or newer model.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
Product Return Process
1. Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase;
2. Proscenic must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product;
3. The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required;
4. It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection;
Valid Proof of Purchase
1. Order number from online purchases made through Proscenic or Proscenic’s authorized resellers;
2. Sales invoice;
3. The dated sales receipt from an authorized Proscenic reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price;
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
Note: Return shipping cost is up to the shipping method you choose, it is unrelated to our website.
1. Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect;
2. Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase;
3. Buyer’s accidental returns;
4. Returning personal items;
5. Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Proscenic quality control to be in working condition;
6. Returning defective items in international shipping;
7. Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process);
Not covered under warranty
1. Products without sufficient proof of purchase;
2. Lost or stolen products;
3. Items that have expired their warranty period;
4. No quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase);
5. Free products;
6. Repairs through 3rd parties;
7. Damage from outside sources;
8. Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly);
9. Purchases from unauthorized resellers;
10. Consumable components like brushes and filters are not covered;
Proscenic is not liable for:
1. Loss of data incurred from the use of Proscenic products;
2. Returning personal items sent to Proscenic;
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Proscenic, Proscenic takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Proscenic does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.