P10/P10 Pro/P11/P11 Smart/I10/P11 ペットグルーミングキット
Proscenic carpet cleaner
Proscenic Electric radiator
Proscenic Industrial robots
Proscenic clothes dryer
Proscenic Water purification devices and machines
Proscenic laundry machine and dryers
Proscenic Electric Cooking Oven
Proscenic Electric cooker
Proscenic Garbage disposal machines
Proscenic Food steamers
Book a repair or service
Warning "Please put it in a safe place"
1. Turn over the cleaner and check if 4 ground inspection lights stained. Wipe the ground inspection lights with a soft dry cloth (pic 1).
2. Clear up scattered wires and debris before cleaning, in case the cleaner get stuck in obstacle and report errors (pic 2).
3. After cleaning, place the cleaner on the ground and restart.
Automatically get off from charging base
1. Check if there is a cleaning schedule at the APP(pic 1).
2. Check if the floor under the charging base is uneven, slight vibration of the cleaner could cause poor contact of charging spring (pic 2).
3. Check if the power adapter has been plugged in.
4. Check if there is a momentary power outage, which could cause recharge again.
Short working period
1. Insufficient charging time(4-6 hours for full charge) would cause insufficient battery power (pic 2).
2. Cleaning has been done, auto recharge causes the illusion of a short working period (pic 1).
3. Check if the power supply is between 100-240V, the cleaner can be charged normally if the power light is on (pic 1).
4. The battery needs to be replaced if the cleaner fully charged but worked a short time in a large area.
Unable to start / no response after start
1. Manually place the cleaner on the charging base and check if the cleaner can be charged normally (pic 1).
2. Turn over the cleaner, remove the battery cover to confirm if the battery cable is in place (pic 2).
3. If the machine can be turned on when charging at the wireless charging base, but still cannot be turned on after charging for some time, the battery shall be changed.
4. If the cleaner can only be turned on while charging, that means the battery should be replaced.
790T vacuum front bumper switch fault
1. Softly flap left, middle and right side of the bumper, check if it works (pic 1).
2. If the bumper does not bounce smoothly, loose 6 screws on the bumper with Philips screwdriver (pic 2).
3. Remove the front bumper and check if the front ejector would be stuck.
Proscenic 790T vacuum can’t recharging
1. Confirm that the light of the charging base is on or not. If not, check if the power strip is on and the adapter is plugged in (pic 2).
2. Wipe the charging spring on the charging base and main body (pic 2). Confirm that there is no dirt on the charging spring causing poor contact.
3. Start cleaning from the charging base, confirm whether the cleaner can be recharged after cleaning.
4. Put the machine on the charging base manually. If it can be charged, please make sure there are no barriers around the charging base within 1 meter.
5. If the problem still can’t be resolved. Please contact the customer service.
Proscenic 790T robot unable to find charging base
1. Check if the charging base light is on (pic 1).
2. There must be no obstacles in front of the charging base within 1.5 meters and around it within 1 meter.
3. It is suggested that the charging base should lean against the wall.
790T robot vacuum cleaner whirling backward
1. Check if the front bumper rebound of the cleaner is smooth, flap the front bumper and restart it to confirm the cleaner status (pic 1).
2. Do not expose the cleaner under strong sunlight during cleaning process checking.
3. Black objects or large gaps can effect checking.
4. The wheel set should be replaced if cleaning whirling around at the same place or only one wheel can work.
790T robot vacuum cleaning disorderly
1. If the cleaner turning in the same place, replaced wheel set by referencing <790T Robot vacuum cleaner replacement wheel set operation guidelines >.
2. Do not expose the cleaner under direct sunlight during cleaning.
3. Clean scattered lines and debris before cleaning to prevent cleaning route error (pic 1).
4. Clean the dirt on the wheels and restart the cleaner before cleaning (pic 2).