Proscenic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Pay 1$ to get 20% off discount code.
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Cordless Stick Vacuum
Book a repair or service
Register Your Product
Proscenic Affiliate Marketing Program rules
Your cart is empty
POPULAR SEARCH TERMS
By pppggg |
January 2021 |
Reviews & Recipes: Philips Premium Airfryer XXL
Air fryers are a tool that has become indispensable in kitchens around the world. This device makes the task of cooking easier and also allows you to improve your diet since it does not need oil to obtain a tasty flavor and crunchy texture in the food.
If you are still part of that percentage of people who do not have this appliance in their kitchen, it's time you acquire it, and for that, today we bring you everything you need to know about the Philips air fryer XXL, plus some delicious recipes to make at home.
In this guide, you will find:
1. How does Philips Premium Airfryer XXL work?
2. Review: Philips Premium Airfryer XXL
2.1 Pros & Cons
3. Recipes: Philips Premium Airfryer XXL
4. Compare with other brands of Air Fryer: Philips Vs. Proscenic
5. Where can I buy Those Air Fryer and the Best Black Friday air fryer deals 2020?
How does Philips Premium Airfryer XXL work?
The Philips air fryer XXL, like all air fryers, is based on the principle that it works like a fryer but without the need to use oil. However, each air fryer has a brand-specific operation, and in this case, this model works with two main modes: Twin TurboStar Technology and the Starfish design.
The Twin TurboStar Technology is responsible for constantly circulating the heat through the food, and in turn, this helps to remove the fat from the food, depositing it at the bottom of the air fryer. While its Starfish design allows the air to circulate 360° properly, so the food cooks properly inside and out, providing you with a delicious and crunchy meal.
Review: Philips Premium Airfryer XXL
Here we bring you all the features of the Philips Premium Airfryer XXL that you need to know before you buy it:
2.1 Pros & Cons
· It has a 4-quart capacity, allowing you to cook a considerable amount of food in a single cook.
· Its TurboStar design facilitates and improves the cooking of the food, allowing it to be cooked properly.
· You won't have to worry about cleaning it, as it is safe to put in the automatic dishwasher.
· It has a digital interface that makes it fast and easy to use.
· It has a book of delicious recipes that you can prepare once you buy it.
· It is quite expensive compared to other models in the market that offer the same quality.
· Apart from the recipe book, it does not come with other accessories. These must be purchased separately.
· If you put a lot of oil in the food, it can produce smoke.
17Lx 12Wx12H inches
When it comes to its design, it arrives in a black color that will match any decoration you have in your kitchen. Besides, its digital panel gives it an elegant and modern look.
It is not a large air fryer, so it will not take up much space in your kitchen. It is perfect for large families who enjoy delicious dinners or lunches. Also, it allows you to cook sweets and other types of pastries.
The Philips Premium Airfryer XXL has a 4-quart capacity, which is equal to 3 lbs. This size can hold up to two full bags of french fries, so it can store a large amount of food for you to cook with your family without worries.
Its size and capacity do justice to its name, and this is one of the most outstanding features of this model.
The Philips Premium Airfryer XXL features an impressive temperature range of 175 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Besides, it has an option to gradually increase the temperature from a lower to a higher one.
It also has an option to control the time within a range of 1 minute to 60 minutes. It has presets that allow you to defrost, cook chicken, meat, fish, and even bake desserts.
The LCD shows temperature and time details clearly and comes with a one-year warranty. A full-featured air fryer that will be perfect for your home.
As for its cooking performance, there is no negative characteristic to highlight. This model is quite efficient when cooking the food and leaves it at a perfect cooking point between tasty and crunchy.
Unlike other air fryers, this model cooks food correctly both inside and out, thanks to its heat distribution system. With the Philips Premium Airfryer XXL, you will not have to worry about the quality of food.
Besides, it does not produce much noise, nor does it heat up on the outside when using it. Perfect and safe for your home.
The Philips Airfryer is the only oil-free fryer with technology that can separate and capture excess fat from the food we cook, making it ideal for people looking for the healthiest results. This is one of the favorite features of its users.
The excess fat that falls from the food is collected in a disposal rack that prevents it from burning and can be emptied once cooking is complete.
This is the point where the Philips Airfryer has a flaw as it comes with no accessories, and to be an appliance that exceeds 200 euros, it would not hurt to have some extra.
The only thing it does include is a frying pan divider, which is placed in the middle of the basket to allow you to cook two different types of food at once without them coming into contact.
There are other accessories available for this fryer, such as grilling kits, griddle accessories, or baking kits, but if you want them, you will have to buy them separately.
Recipes: Philips Premium Airfryer XXL
· Two portions
· 300 gr fresh salmon
· Olive oil
· Go out
· 1/2 natural tomato
How to do it
1. Remove the thorns and add the spices and olive oil.
2. Spread with olive oil and spices
3. Put thyme, parsley, and garlic in it. You can add some slices of tomato to grill inside as a side dish.
4. Put in the basket and put 10 minutes in the air fryer at 392 Fahrenheit.
Specialty Segment Potatoes
· Four portions
· Two large potatoes with their skin
· Two pulses of olive oil
How to do it
1. Wash the potatoes very well and put them in a pot with water; just leave them for 5 minutes from the time the water is boiling. Then we take them out, drain them, and let them cool down for another 5 minutes.
2. Cut them into segments and leave their skin. You will see that they have been cooked a little bit on the outside.
3. Put the potatoes in the basket of the air fryer, add a couple of pulses of olive oil spray. Select the potato frying program for about 18 minutes. Halfway through the program, open the basket and stir so that the potatoes are done equally on all sides.
4. When the time is done, if you see there are some potatoes uncooked, leave them for another 2 minutes!
Compare with other brands of Air Fryer: Philips Vs. Proscenic
The Philips Premium Airfryer XXL has strong competition with the Proscenic T21 because of its easy and multifunctional use. It is easy to make selections both in the machine through the one-touch LED display and the application. The T21 air fryer comes with eight preset menus, and you can make almost all food with it.
Thanks to its Wi-Fi connectivity, you can access the Proscenichome application, and the Alexa or Google Assistant voice commands, you can control your air fryer, program the cooking, adjust and control the cooking process, and customize your recipes, which is very easy and convenient to operate.
On the other hand, it comes designed with three combination functions: schedule + menu + keep warm, you can choose any one or two, or three of them, it all depends on your need. This is the unique feature of the pro-scene air fryer, which other fryers do not have yet. A functional and intelligent model that you should have at your home.
Where can I buy Those Air Fryer and the Best Black Friday air fryer deals 2020?
You can buy this type of household in department stores like Walmart and Costco, where they usually have offers on these products. On the other hand, you can also go online to stores like Amazon and eBay, where you can find a wider variety of models and prices. Here you will also have the option to buy the air fryer accessories you decide to purchase.
This oil-free fryer is ideal for people who are concerned about a healthier diet without giving up anything and who don't want to just cook some French fries, but rather experiment with different dishes that can be prepared for the whole family.
But the Proscenic T21 offers us greater versatility and the possibility of preparing a complete menu in one go, but it is more efficient, and you will achieve uniform results in your food.
TAKE 10% OFF
Your first purchas
Enter your email below to get started.
Yes,I Want This Exclusive Deal!
Nuwave Air Fryer vs. Emeril Air Fryer, Which Should you buy?
Philips air fryer vs Gowise air fryer, Which is Better?
Chefman Vs Gourmia Air Fryer, What are the differences?
A Complete Comparison: Shark VS Dyson Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson Ball Animal 2 Vs Dyson V10 Animal: What Makes Them Different?
Recommended for You
Copyright © 2020 Proscenic. All Rights Reserved.