Proscenic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Cordless Stick Vacuum
Book a repair or service
Register Your Product
Proscenic Affiliate Marketing Program rules
How To Win
Prime Day Giveaway
Your cart is empty
POPULAR SEARCH TERMS
By Lauren Quan |
September 2020 |
A Depth Review of Roomba 671, Is it Worth to Buy?
Are you looking for a cost-effective robot vacuum? Then consider buying the Roomba 671. It is among the iRobot entry-level vacuum cleaners in the market and is a vacuum cleaner under the 600 series.
Even though it is affordable, it has smart features like Wi-Fi connectivity and compatible with voice assistants such as Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. However, it doesn’t have advanced features that other series such as the iRobot Roomba 900 series.
Its cleaning performance and run-time are top-notch, which is the main reason why you are buying the Roomba 671.
Therefore, what makes it a great robot vacuum cleaner? In today’s guide, you will understand more about the iRobot Roomba 671.
Aspects of iRobot Roomba 671
Several features make the Roomba 671 a better choice when it comes to entry-level robot vacuum cleaners. They include;
As a buyer, you are looking for a vacuum cleaner that will provide you with high cleaning performance. And after our analysis, we found out that the Roomba 671 is powerful compared to other Roomba 600 series robot vacs.
– This robot vacuum cleaner has a suction power of 600Pa not like smart robot vacuum cleaners such as the iRobot Roomba 960. But for its case, the suction is excellent and will capture more dirt from your home.
– whether you have a low/medium carpet, hard floor, or both with the 671 be sure you cleaning will be done without any challenge. This robot vacuum cleaner is made to remove dirt from carpets and hard floors. So, please don’t be worried when it comes to the surface it can clean.
Don’t use the Roomba 671 to vacuum thick carpets.
– Roomba 671 has a three-stage cleaning system that provides you with high cleaning performance. This system enables this device to loosen, lift, and trap dirt effortlessly.
Type of Brush
– Because it is meant for multi-surface the Roomba 671 has a dual multi-surface brush which dirt no matter the size of its particles. As the first brush captures dust from your floor, the second brush hastens dirt particles to the suction channel.
Auto-Adjusting Cleaning Head
– Another fascinating feature when it comes to cleaning performance is the auto-adjusted cleaning head. The brush can either go up or down while cleaning the different surface to provide you with a spotless surface free of dirt.
– For a thorough clean, this vacuum cleaner has two cleaning modes. The default cleaning mode is known as the Auto mode. When it uses the auto mode, the vac will follow a specific cleaning pattern and where it will vacuum all by itself. This is enabled by the dirt detect technology fitted by iRobot.
Spot mode is the next cleaning mode you can use when you are using the Roomba 671. This works where you have either spilled dirt or a high concentrated area full of debris.
When it comes to control, the 671 is very easy. All you require is to download the iRobot Home App on your smartphone. Or use smart home devices such as Google Home and Amazon Echo.
So, what functions can you perform when you have the iRobot Home app?
– Sometimes, your busy schedules can give you a hard time to clean your home. When you have the Roomba 671 that won’t be an issue again as you can schedule cleaning for up to a week, therefore, when the set time arrives, it begins to clean your house automatically.
– You need to monitor its cleaning status, but how are you going to do that and you are far from home? This vacuum cleaner can connect to 2.4GHz Wi-Fi. Therefore, if you have a 5GHz Wi-Fi make plans to have dual-band or get a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi.
On that note, you can monitor the vacuum from anywhere.
– The Roomba 671 has the automatic charging feature. In case the power is low while cleaning it will automatically go back to its charging station.
It doesn’t have a resume feature like other advanced robot vacuum cleaners.
– iAdapt Navigation is the technology used for the Roomba 671 to maneuver your home as it vacuums. It is one of the best navigation technologies used in robot vacuums.
– The cliff and dirt detect sensors are the fitted in the iRobot Roomba 671 to protect the vacuum cleaner from falling downstairs or leaving dust on your floor or carpet.
– Currently, most buyers are looking for robot vacuum cleaners that are compatible with voice assistants. So, does the Roomba 671 work with voice assistants? Yes, you can either use Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to issue voice instructions to the vac.
– The battery is made of lithium-ion
– 1800mAh is the battery capacity of the Roomba 671
– When on a full charge, the Roomba 671 can work for approximately ninety minutes. But the run time can be fluctuate depending on the cleaning mode you are using.
– It takes the Roomba 671 two hours to charge fully.
Type of Charging
– This robot vacuum cleaner comes with a charging station which means its charging is wireless or cordless.
iRobot Roomba 671 Specifications
The following are specifications of the Roomba 671.
Height – 89.92mm
Weight – 2.27Kg
Width – 340.36mm
Noise Level – 62dB
Dustbin Capacity – 0.35L
Operating Power – 33W
Accessories in the Box
What will you get when you buy the iRobot Roomba 671? The following are accessories you will find in the box.
iRobot Roomba 671
Home base charging station
Owner’s guide and documentation package
How to Maintain the Roomba 671
When you purchase a robot vacuum cleaner for this case, the Roomba 671, the first thing you should consider is how well will I take care of this appliance. Without proper care, it will end up not functioning as required, thus shifting blame to the manufacturer.
But to give you better insights about this robot vac you need to know how well to maintain your device for better cleaning performance.
Always empty the dustbin after every cleaning session. Additionally, use a dry cloth to wipe the dust collector. As for the filter never wash it with water. Also, cleaning the sensors for accurate results.
Charging contacts are essential in keeping the robot vac up and moving. In most cases, many of our customers complain a lot about charging problems. To sort out this issue before it occurs, make sure you clean the charging contacts with a dry cloth too.
Dirt particles might stick on the suction inlet hence reducing the suction power of the Roomba 671. Ensure this doesn’t happen to you by always cleaning the suction inlet frequently.
Clean the brushes once or twice a week. Why is it important? Dirt such as pe hair might get tangled on the brush, which makes the brushes not remove dirt as it should be. What you need to know is that the brushes are removable and easy to fit when you are done with cleaning your home.
Lastly, the filter and brush should be replaced after some months of use. Therefore, check on the instruction guide to understand more about this factor.
When you follow all these guidelines, be sure there’s no day your robot vacuum cleaner will develop enormous problems.
Easy to use
Under furniture cleaning
Best for all surfaces
Long run time
Captures pet hair
It is a cheap smart robot vacuum cleaner
Compatible with voice assistants such as Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
It has Wi-Fi connectivity
Small dustbin capacity
It clogs easily
This vac misses dirt spots
The Roomba 671 has a long run time (90 minutes) and charges for only two hours. This is unique compared to other robot vacuum cleaners. Additionally, with all its smart features even though it misses advanced features, this vacuum cleaner assures you a clean home every day.
Therefore, if you have second thoughts about this vacuum cleaner then by this time you should have none as it will give you peaceful cleaning time. Thanks for reading, buy the iRobot Roomba 671 today for your house to always clean.
TAKE 10% OFF
Your first purchas
Enter your email below to get started.
Yes,I Want This Exclusive Deal!
Bella Air Fryer vs. Proscenic T21 Air Fryer, Which is better?
What is an Air Fryer, and how does it Work?
Review：5 Best Buy Air Fryer in 2021
A Complete Review of Crux Air Fryer
Review: Goovi Robot Vacuum, Is It Worth Buying?
Recommended for You
Copyright © 2020 Proscenic. All Rights Reserved.