Proscenic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Cordless Stick Vacuum
Book a repair or service
Register Your Product
Proscenic Affiliate Marketing Program rules
How To Win
Your cart is empty
POPULAR SEARCH TERMS
By pppggg |
September 2020 |
Roomba S9+ Vs. Roomba i7+: How Do They Compare?
Vacuuming/mopping is the most tedious task among the home chores. It’s the most hated, too because of its time-consuming. There are many floor cleaners, but you need a robot vacuum/mop cleaner for effective cleaning.
A robot cleaner is ranked the best because it does not require manual operation, can be scheduled to clean thus you don’t waste your time, it automatically adjusts to the floor it is cleaning, can automatically recharge without your intervention and many more advantages that accompany a vacuum cleaner. Having understood the advantages of using a vacuum cleaner, you cannot fail to have your vacuum/mop robot cleaner like Roomba S9+ and Roomba i7+.
Both the Roomba S9+ and Roomba i7+are developed by the same developer: the iRobot. They compare as follows;
Roomba S9+ Vs. Roomba i7+ Design
The design of any Robot cleaner determines how best it will deliver its cleaning services. Here is how they are designed;
- there is a noticeable difference in terms of shape between the Roomba S9+ and Roomba i7+. The Roomba i7+ comes with a round shape while the Roomba S9+ is D-shaped which makes it the best in cleaning the edges.
the size design in terms of height and weight determines the maneuverability of a vacuum cleaner. The Roomba i7+ comes with a size of 13.31 inches in width and 3.62 inches height with a weight of 7.28 lbs. On the other side, the Roomba i9+ is designed with a size of 13.34 inches width, 3.63 inches height with a weight of 7.43 lbs.
Top Appearance Design
- both the Roomba S9+ and Roomba i7+ have their topsides designed differently. The Roomba i7+ is designed with an on-board camera, a CLEAN button and a HOME and SPOT cleaning Buttons. The Roomba S9+, on the other hand, has its HOME and CLEAN buttons located on the far-right side.
The Underside Design
- the Roomba i7+ is designed with one spinning brush, two rubber multi-surface brush roll, a battery and a dustbin. Roomba S9+ also features a main brush roll, a spinning brush, and a small access port which lets it to empty the dust bin.
Roomba S9+ Vs. Roomba i7+: What’s Different.
Although both Roomba S9+ and Roomba i7+ are developed by the same developer, they vary in different features and performance.
Here is how they differ;
the suction power determines how best a robot cleaner can perform on different types of floors. It also determines the efficiency and effectiveness of a vacuum cleaner. The Roomba S9+ comes with a suction power of 2200 Pa while the Roomba i7+ comes with 1700 Pa suction power.
- the battery run time is one of the key aspects you need to consider before making a decision of getting a robot vacuum cleaner. The longer the battery run time, the longer the cleaning time hence no time wastage for recharging. In our case, the Roomba S9+ comes with a 3300mAh battery with 120 continuous minutes runtime that cleans up to 1991 square feet area. On the other hand, Roomba i7+ comes with 1800 mAh Battery but enough to clean around 2153 square feet.
Control Buttons Location
- although they have the same number of control buttons, both Roomba S9+ and Roomba i7+ differ in where the buttons are located. The Roomba i7+ has its controls in the middle of the vacuum while the Roomba S9+ has the control button located to the far right corner.
Roomba S9+ Vs. Roomba i7+: What’s the Same?
Here is what is similar in both the Roomba S9+ and Roomba i7+;
Recharge and Resume feature
- in case the battery runs low while a Robot vacuum cleaner is in operation; this feature allows it to dock to recharge then resume automatically. Both the Roomba S9+ and Roomba i7+ have this feature.
Automatic Dirt Disposal
- the two vacuum cleaners come with a dirt disposal technology. This feature allows your Robot vacuum cleaner to empty its dustbin automatically without you intervening. You don’t come in contact with any dirt thus more hygienic.
- both the Roomba S9+ and Roomba i7+ come with the best control system that allows you easily control it. They both have CLEAN and HOME buttons on their surface. They are also highly compatible with a smartphone app you can use to control them wirelessly.
Brush Roll System
- both the Roomba S9+ and Roomba i7+ make use of a dual rubberized brush roll system that rotates in a counter-clockwise manner. The Brushroll system is able to overcome being tangled by pet hair.
while vacuuming, the dustbin attached to the robot vacuum cleaner is filled with debris and should be emptied for effective cleaning. Both the Roomba S9+ and Roomba i7+ use the bagged system that can hold about 30 loads of dirt from the vacuums.
Navigation and Mapping Technologies
- the navigation and mapping technologies enable both the Roomba S9+ and Roomba i7+ to navigate your house without your intervention easily. They both have the on-board camera that serves to map your ceiling while cleaning, Digital mapping that you can access through the app, Imprint Smart Mapping, Straighter line navigation. All these navigation and mapping technologies combine to give you the best vacuuming experience.
- both the Roomba S9+ and Roomba i7+ can be scheduled. This feature allows you to set the robots to start the cleaning exercise at a specified time and specified room without you being there to monitor it.
Carpet Boost Technology
- this is a feature that lets the robot automatically maximize its suction power when it detects a carpet if it was previously cleaning a hardwood floor. Out two robot vacuum cleaners are equipped with this technology.
-both the Roomba S9+ and Roomba i7+ make use of similar smart sensors that allows them to offer the best cleaning experience. They both have; the Anti-drop/ Cliff sensors that guide them not to fall off a cliff like when cleaning stairs, the dirt detect sensors that provides more thoughtful cleaning by directing and allowing the vacuum to concentrate on dirt concentrated points. They also have a full Dustbin indicator that alerts you when the bin is full and requires to be emptied.
HEPA Filtration System
- the HEPA stands for High-Efficiency Particulate Air. Both the Roomba S9+ and Roomba i7+ makes use of the HEPA filtration system. HEPA works by forcing air to pass through a fine-mesh that traps allergens, pollen, pet dander, which makes them safe for you even if you are allergic. Both of the HEPA filters are not washable.
Roomba S9+ Vs. Roomba i7+: What’s the Better Value?
Both the Roomba S9+ and Roomba i7+ have a better value depending mostly on how and where you are using them. For instance, the Roomba S9+ comes with a suction power of 2200 Pa, which makes it more useful in cleaning the deeply embedded dirt on your carpet. This makes it valuable if your home/office floor is carpeted. On the other hand, the Roomba i7+ comes with a suction power of 1700 Pa, which is less than that of Roomba S9+ but good when cleaning a hardwood floor. A hardwood floor is delicate that requires less suction so that it cannot easily be scratched.
Both the Roomba S9+ and Roomba i7+ are high-end robot vacuum cleaners with rubberized tangle-free brush rolls. If you need a fast cleaning robot vacuum cleaner with outstanding performance on the carpeted floor, then you need to go for Roomba S9+, but you have to set a higher budget. In case you need a better-valued robot vacuum cleaner then you need to consider going for Roomba i7+.
TAKE 10% OFF
Your first purchas
Enter your email below to get started.
Yes,I Want This Exclusive Deal!
Bella Air Fryer vs. Proscenic T21 Air Fryer, Which is better?
What is an Air Fryer, and how does it Work?
Review：5 Best Buy Air Fryer in 2021
A Complete Review of Crux Air Fryer
Review: Goovi Robot Vacuum, Is It Worth Buying?
Recommended for You
Copyright © 2020 Proscenic. All Rights Reserved.