Proscenic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Pay 1$ to get 20% off discount code.
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Cordless Stick Vacuum
Book a repair or service
Register Your Product
Proscenic Affiliate Marketing Program rules
Your cart is empty
POPULAR SEARCH TERMS
By Lauren Quan |
September 2020 |
Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean Vs. Dyson V8 Absolute, which is Best in 2020?
In today's guide, we are going to compare the Dyson V8 absolute versus the Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean. After checking out Dyson and Shark cordless vacuum cleaners, we got that these two are the best vacuum cleaners you can buy.
So, why should you buy a Dyson or Shark vacuum cleaner? Apart from being valuable, these models are known to produce high-quality home appliances, more especially vacuum cleaners. Additionally, they are made with precision and with the latest technology.
Such features inform you that when you spend your money on one of these devices, be sure that you will not regret it. Therefore, let's go deeper and learn more about these two top cordless stick vacuum cleaners in the market. And by the end of this guide, you will know which is worth buying.
Comparison Between Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean and Dyson V8 Absolute
Let's take a quick look at several specifications of the Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean and Dyson V8 Absolute.
Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean
Dyson V8 Absolute
Max 48 minutes
Max 42 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Dirt cup Capacity
Table showing the difference between Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean and Dyson V8 Absolute.
These vacuum cleaners are more of the same as they are stick vacs, but some features differentiate them. In the next segment, you will get to learn more about these cordless vacuum cleaners.
Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean
The following are features of the Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean.
Ease your cleaning time with the IONFlex 2X DuoClean. You can use it to clean every part of your home without challenges. As you clean, you can transform this vacuum cleaner to a handheld vac and clean tight areas or even your car.
– This is the unique feature of this Shark vacuum cleaner. With this technology, the vac can adjust up to 90° and get under furniture for a clean home. According to current users of the Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean, this technology is the best. For your information, you can choose whether or not to use it.
Also, this technology enables it to stand freely, thus easy to store it. This technology is not found in the Dyson V8 Absolute cordless vac.
– For a clean floor, this cordless vac is fitted with LED headlights on the nozzle. They help you discover even the tiniest dirt particle on your home's floor. In case you have ever used a vacuum cleaner with a LED light, then you must know how important this feature is. But if it's your first time, be sure to enjoy cleaning with the Shark IONFlex 2x DuoClean.
– The term "2X" on its name means that this vacuum cleaner comes with two batteries. With the two batteries, you can vacuum for more time. Moreover, the batteries are removable.
Why worry about purchasing two vacuum cleaners for carpets and hard floors? When you have this vac, it helps you clean both surfaces due to its new technology, "DuoClean."
The DuoClean technology means that it has the traditional bristle brush and soft roller. Upfront is the soft roller brush while the conventional bristle brush is behind. The space between the two brushes is more extensive than other models to allow suction of large dirt particles.
The following are accessories you will get when you buy the Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean vacuum cleaner.
Duster Crevice tool
– Use this tool to clean small or tight spaces in your home.
– Do you have pets? Then you can fit the pet multi-tool and clean pet hair on your sofa, bed, or car quickly.
MultiFLEX under appliance wand
Anti-allergen dust brush
2 ION Powerpack batteries
Dyson V8 Absolute
The Dyson V8 Absolute has a powerful direct-drive cleaner head that captures even the smallest and ground-in dirt from your carpet. It is also made for use on the hard floor as it has anti-static carbon fiber and soft woven nylon bristles that don't damage your floor.
– The Dyson V8 Absolute has two power modes that include the max and powerful mode. When using the max mode, the vacuum cleaner will work for about seven minutes due to high power consumption.
– On a full charge and using the powerful mode, the Dyson V8 Absolute will function for about forty minutes. However, when you are using the motorized cleaner head, it will last for twenty-five minutes.
The run time of this cordless vacuum cleaner depends on the attachment you are using. Thus, our run time might vary.
– For the V8 Absolute to achieve a suction power of 115AW, the Dyson digital motor V8 powers this vacuum cleaner. This allows it to capture more dirt than the Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean.
– Fitted with the HEPA filter, this vacuum cleaner can pick even the small dirt particle. The Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean doesn't possess the HEPA filter.
Charging and Storage
– The Dyson V8 Absolute comes with a charging dock, which also acts as a storage point. Therefore, you don't have to place the vac anywhere when you are done with vacuuming.
– It has a two-tier radial cyclone which propels the vac to trap more dirt regardless of size.
– Worry less about the cost of buying a new filter after some months of use. Also, the Dyson V8 Absolute's filtration system is washable.
When you buy the Dyson V8 Absolute, you will get the following accessories that are vital in cleaning your house.
The soft roller cleaner head
The direct-drive cleaner head
Mini-soft dusting brush
Different Models of the Dyson V8 Absolute
There are two models of the Dyson V8 Absolute. They include;
Dyson V8 Absolute (Yellow)
Dyson V8 Absolute Pro (Iron)
Therefore, please choose the one that suits you, but they work similarly.
Differences Between Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean and Dyson V8 Absolute
The IONFlex 2X DuoClean has a run time of between forty to sixty minutes due to its two batteries. In return, the Dyson V8 Absolute works for approximately seven to forty minutes, depending on the attachment you are using.
Each battery of the Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean takes approximately three and a half hours to charge while the V8 Absolute takes five hours to charge fully.
What do you take note of when it comes to cleaning the performance of a vacuum cleaner? Our point of view on this aspect is how well it cleans both hard floors and carpets. Therefore, when for carpets, the V8 Absolute is the best while for the hard floor, go for IONFlex 2X DuoClean.
Ease of Use/Ergonomics
Even though the two cordless vacs are the best, which is more ergonomic than the other? The handle of the Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean is back than that of Dyson V8 Absolute. Other than these, you can transform both these devices to a handheld vacuum cleaner.
Under Furniture Cleaning
If you have any furniture in your home, know that lots of dirt always accumulate under them. And without removing the dust, your home will never be clean. In case you are wondering which of the two is the best for this purpose, my advice to you is to go for the Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean.
Our Final Thoughts
After our study, we have seen that the Shark and Dyson cordless vacuum cleaner are kind of similar. But some differences bring some differences. So, our conclusion of which is the best in 2020 we go with the Shark IONFlex 2X DuoClean.
Additional Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner – The Proscenic P10
For your information, we have the Proscenic P10. It is a high-quality vacuum cleaner worth buying in 2020 too. This vacuum cleaner is lightweight compared to other cordless stick vacs. Additionally, it has a high suction of 22,000Pa, which from our analysis, no different model in this guide possesses.
The run time of this device is between 12-40 minutes, depending on the cleaning mode and attachment you are using. Easily convert this vacuum to handheld and clean your car or sofa. Additionally, you can change the head brush and clean high places in your home.
It has LED headlight on the nozzle that illuminates dirt as you vacuum the floor. You can use this vac to clean carpets and hard floors. The filter and dirt cup are washable, which reduces the maintenance cost.
Adjust the suction mode, know the battery level, or learn about error codes through the LED touch screen, which is on the handle of the P10. Lastly, the Proscenic P10 is affordable (currently $199).
Where to Buy These Vacuum Cleaners
– If you are looking for these cordless vacuums, be sure to first go to Amazon. This is the most trusted e-commerce platform that you can securely purchase a vacuum cleaner without any doubt. Therefore, make Amazon your first choice.
Did you decide on buying the Proscenic P10? Although you might find it on Amazon, you should buy it from Proscenic. They are the manufacturers of this powerful vac. Buying from them assures you the safety of the product, thirty-day money-back guarantee, and a one-year limited warranty.
TAKE 10% OFF
Your first purchas
Enter your email below to get started.
Yes,I Want This Exclusive Deal!
Reviews＆Price：Molekule Air vs. Air Pro vs. Air Mini
Reviews＆Price：RabbitAir MinusA2 Ultra Quiet HEPA Air Purifier
A Detailed Review of Rainbow Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Reviews＆Price：Dyson Pure Cool Link TP02 Wi-Fi Enabled Air Purifier
Review and Comparison: Shark vs. Hoover Vacuum. Which Should You Pick
Recommended for You
Copyright © 2020 Proscenic. All Rights Reserved.